Nuffnang

Friday 1 March 2013

I Love Yoo!!! 老油鬼鬼, Pavilion KL

Dear blog, sorry I have been "neglected" you during my Chinese New Year Holiday.
I have been busy eating, sleeping and watching TV.
Lappy, sorry for choosing TV over you..
Well, everything back to normal again since my holiday was ended and I have returned to KK.
It was just the first week back to KK and I have already missing the food in KL.
One of the top listed food that I have been craving for is " I LOVE YOO"!
P/s: This is not a valentine post but a Food post!

I Love Yoo or 老油鬼鬼 is a must eat Food when I'm shopping in Pavilion and Fahrenheit. 
I still remember that my first reaction when my parents ordered the porridge and the You Tiao,
I was like " what? eat You Tiao in Pavilion?! There are so many choices here and we eat You Tiao?!"
But after I tried a mouth full of You Tiao dipped inside the porridge,
I was wrong of being doubtful with the food!
OMG!!!! It was so delicious!!!!


Crispy yet not too oily You Tiao,  dipped inside the smooth and fragrant porridge,
a traditional yet extraordinary yummy Chinese cuisine! 
P/s: It's hard to find such crispy and Fresh You Tiao but you can find it here!
Oh ya! You can find Oyster, Scallop inside the porridge too!

Soft yet "Qwie" glutinous rice stuffed inside the golden bun, 
this Mix Bun really does amaze me!


Actually it was my first time eating a Fresh Mix Bun as those bought by my mom from morning market were usually cold n hard.
So, I highly recommend this Mix Bun as a must try food! ( RM1.40)

Tau Fu Fa ( RM3.20) is just one word- " Awesome!".
It is actually one of the best Tau Fu Fa that I ever tied.
Soft Tau Fu Fa with its fragrant soya smell just melts me away~

Another must try is the Soya drink~
It is served pure without sugar in it so that you can add in the right portion that suits you.
The magic of it is adding in 2 spoons of sugar and WALA~~~~ 
P/s: This is my preference, you can adjust how much sugar you like to add in.



I Love Yoo, Pavilion is located in the food court at Ground floor,
just opposite the Wo Lai Ye , 我来也肉干.
P/s: Not all branches of I Love Yoo taste the same, 
as I have tried it in another branch of I Love you ,
it just don't taste right.
so I highly recommend the pavilion branch as the food really taste awesome!
And It's HALAL too! so our Muslim friend can have a try of this taste great cuisine~

#Ootd of the day: I Love Rock n Roll!!

1 comment:

  1. wow~ sound interesting~ tried once b4, sudd craving for 油炸鬼 lolx~

    ReplyDelete