Nuffnang

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Durian Runtuh

The story started when i enter my house after my tiring work.. 
Oh my~ My house is full with Durian's Smell!!!
Its Durian Time!!!! A good Treat for my selves after a tiring day~ 


 May be we all know how to eat durian.. But do u know how to open it??
Of course this hard job we will save it for our Mr.Muscle- Chun Hong~
Apparatus: Some old news paper, Big knife, Gloves, clothes, 
and of course YOUR MOUTH!!
Its Show TIME~

Step1

Step 2


Step3

P/s: This is our Chun Hong's first time in opening  durian~
So serious~~~~


 Of course we just sit back and enjoy~ xp



 P/s: what is Left behind after 15 minutes~

As a custom, we will use the shell to drink salt water after eat durian. It will help our body to cool down.
Hope it really help... >.< Have to protect my voice now...

At last, packing time~ Lets throw the rubbish away~

Just LOVE durian!!! Hope to eat it again Very soon~ <3


              Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment