Nuffnang

Tuesday 1 November 2011

My School in "Paradise"


 Looking at this photo, you might think: "Where is this place?" " Why are you on a rhinoceros?" O.o
 Many have asked me this question after they saw my photo. xp 

We have a super great ocean view from here
    No..... It is not in the zoo.. Not in the forest.. Not in some tourist attraction..
 It is actually My SCHOOL!!

Institution for Biology Tropical and Conservation
P/s: Don't know where is it? It is just beside UMS canselory .


Blue blue sky from here~

 It's a rhinoceros!!!
We have cute little deer here too~

 Little duckling

The view while sitting above the rhinoceros

We have a great meeting place here~
Good air, breathtaking view, quiet and sufficient sunlight.
The most important is it is a hidden place where not many students besides Our conservation biology student know about it!
P/s: Many of my friend don't even know that this place exist!!

This picture was actually taken when i sitting on the rhino~

       Feel envy? Hehehehe~
I feel proud to have such beautiful place as my school!!
I proud to be a CONSERVATION BIOLOGY student!!
We care! We Love! We Conserve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment