Nuffnang

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Holiday Ended

Well..
I'm back in KK again..
Such bad mood when leaving home again...
First day in KK but I'm already missing home..
Really miss my family..
My cute family~
My holiday life was just EAT, SLEEP and WATCH TV!!
Din't really go out much except with my family and my Sister's Geng~


 I spent my Valentine Day  with my parents~
Awkward combination when people around us were all couple.
But spend a great time with them~
P/S: My mom fall in LOVE with CAM WHORING!!!
She will Kill me if I post her camwhoring photo~
So PLAY SAFE!! 





I also went to My sis friend's graduation day~
Congratulation COOMIE- The Repair Door~ xp
I became the camera "girl"
Help Miss Coomie to take lots of photo~
Lots of "CRAZY" photo~


We also have Steamboat time at My house~
Eat Eat Eat and EAT!!!


The Girls were preparing the Steamboat materials~
We also play some card games where the punishments were "TERRIBLE"!!!
Punishment include:
1. act as a dog walking around and pee.. 
2. act as prostitute begging for customer..
3. strip dance ( Off course just stripping of the jacket)
4. face drawing
5. breath in others breath from their mouth..
etc...
It was crazy and Fun!!! 

Crazy Photo continue~
I'm became my sis n her bf personal camera girl~


Mom too~

I'm learning how to ride Motorcycle too during the Holiday~
Plan to ride Motorcycle to class~
*HOPE SO*
The road to my uni from my house is full of CARS...
Always jam jam JAM!!!
May be someday I will become brave enough to go through all this CARS..
so before that, I will just have a ride around my neighbourhood to get food..
During the learning lesson, it helps me to bond with my dad as he is my personal coach~
Feel that he really care about me
He is so afraid that i will fall down from the motor or crash into others car...
Feel safe when he ride with me~ 
Thanks daddy~~ <3
Ok...  My holiday have ended...
Time to go to class again..
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment