Nuffnang

Thursday 18 October 2012

Paranormal Activity?!!!


What would you do if you know that there is a "Ghost-san" in your room?
A. Cry and run like hell
B. I will hunt you down!
Well, what I plan to do is (B).
This is not a post to scare you or telling you to believe there is ghost in this world..
Just that if you don't experience it, you will never know.
Actually, I know this ghost-san "exist" in my room since last time..
As "he" disturb my ex-roommate.
But since "he" din't disturb me then I just ignore it...
If you don't disturb me , I don't disturb you kind of thing..
But things change during last semester when "he" started to play my phone and disturbed my sleep..
That DAMN STUPID GHOST used my phone to call my mom when I was sitting far away from my phone doing my thing at the other side of my room!!!
What?!!! Since when ghost know how to use a touch screen phone?!
"He" called my mom like 8 times but when my mom pick up the phone
 there was no one talking...
The thing that piss me off was that DAMN Stupid Ghost press me when I sleep!
I can't move even I was awake....
Then I try everything... Amitofo, alleluya..
But the most effective was D*u!!!! F*ck!!! P*kai!!
Yup, all the rude words that I can think of...
I don't really say rude word normally but I heard that if the ghost press you, 
you have to scold rude word to scare it away..
But, it really does work!!!
My friend ask me: " You not scare meh?"
Scare? My anger take over me!!!
So, after that, I go spray my whole house with "LOK YAO" water and get a "fu" to paste on my door before this semester started..

It worked fantastically for a month as the ghost-san didn't disturb  me even I stayed alone in the house for one whole week.
But after one month, that DAMN STUPID GHOST appeared again!!!
P/s: May be the LOK YAO water only works for one month... ~.~
It started to call my mom...
And yesterday it Press me when I was sleeping...
This thing happen when my roommate still awake...
@#$^&^%$#!!!!
That's IT!!!!






1 comment: