Nuffnang

Monday 15 April 2013

Malisa Flame Grilled Chicken, Kota Kinabalu.

When we think about Mediterranean food, the first thing to pop out from your head for sure it will be  the familiar Nando's.
However, sadly to say that there aren't any Nando's in Kota Kinabalu,
But no fear!!!! Cause in Malisa Flame Grilled Chicken, you can just have the right Mediteranean food in KK! 

Well, it just another normal  random day which I felt so lazy to cook myself dinner.
So, I asked my housemates for dinner and she wanted to have something NICE to eat..
So, I searched the net and found that Malisa Flame Grilled Chicken had a quite high "star" from the net, so we decided to go for a try.
P/s: Normally I just pass by it but never try the food before..

So, where is Malisa Flame Grilled Chicken?
Well, it is very easy to find...
It is located in the Perdana Park near Tanjung Aru first beach..

Yup.. The one with the Musical Fountain~~~
So, I just took some picture with my pretty housemate, Carrie~

The restaurant has a comfortable environment with it's transparent wall of glass so that we can enjoy the fountain view just in front of the restaurant.
So, let's have a look at the menu~~

The food is affordable and comes with variety selection of side dishes. 


We chose the Meal Deal Whole chicken with 4 regular side dishes and 4 glasses of soft drinks for RM58.95.
I recommended the 4 regular side dishes than the 2 large side dish as you can have a try of more side dishes.
The main character- Peri-peri Grilled Chicken.
For me, the chicken is abit overcook as chicken breast taste a bit hard..
May be it's because it was grilled...  I don't know..

But miracle happens when you add in a little bit of the Peri-peri sauce on the chicken,
WaLAAA~~~~ Yummy~~~
I really like the Peri-peri sauce as it did not taste too spicy as in Nandoo's which make it Eatable~
I can't really eat too spicy food...
a little bit of spicy, a little bit of sour...
The Peri-peri sauce just make the grilled chicken Complete!
Now let's have a look at the side dishes~


My favorite wedges!!! yummy yummy~~~ Crunchy at the outside while soft at the inside~~

 
Garlic Pitta Bread.
This was a new thing to me... It was my first time trying pitta bread with garlic~~


Mediterranean rice 
This rice was quite special as it was served with Raisin in it~


Three beans salad.
Not sure which 3 beans but one of it taste like the beans in Dalh of Roti Canai.
Not really my favorite though.. 

The food portion was massive and 4 person of us just hardly finished it..
Luckily we brought a "trash can" stomach friend to help us clean up everything~~ XD
I think Malisa Flame Grilled Chicken is a worth trying restaurant with the great Fountain view and romantic environment too~
Why not stop by and have a meal when you visit the Musical Fountain?
 Lastly, photo time!
Carrie and Me~

The guys~~

Love bird: Carrie and Jia Jun

The engineers group!

# ootd : Cardigan from P&Co ( Padini), Flower dress ( Unknown as it is a long hidden dress in my closet)

As usual, ending the post with a Selca Picture.
Stay tune for my Hokkaido post~~
Hint: It will be about the food hunt in Hokkaido!

Like my Photography or my #ootd?
Feel free to like my Facebook page Jessie-Kan-Page and know more about me~

No comments:

Post a Comment