Nuffnang

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Logos Hope~ Weekends Get Away!

LOGOS HOPE
   
 Finally it's some time for me to take a break. Being super Duper Busy for This Few weeks.. Always not enough sleep.. 
All the pimples are coming out and I'm UGLY!!! 
really need Weekends Get AWAY to let go of My stress!!
      I would like to share bout my Nice Weekends Get away to Logos Hope last week~ 
Its a nice Outing actually~
 P/S: except we get lost in finding the Logos Ship. 
We walk from Suria to Jesselton Point , then only find out that it was at another port.. >.<
      Its my First time entering a large ship like this. Feel so Excited bout it!!!

      


When we reach KK port, there were shuttle bus provided to send the visitors to the ship.


The entrance fee was just RM1!!!

Our cute Laoda!! Kawaii desne!!!



On the way up to the SHIP!!!

 Entering the ship, we were welcome by warm smile of the Logos Hope's crew.
 We were given a short and brief introduction about the ship.

Welcome To Logos Hope~




~Bringing knowledge, help and hope~

The models of crew's bed room onboard

Let's ring the BELL~

Visiting the Book Fair ~ 
Surrounded by Books of world Atlas 
After that is Photography Time!!! 
P/s: main purpose of the day~ xp

We are Best Freinds

Old man Posing By Laoda!
OH NO!!! I have NO more MONEY!!!!
Wait... Let me think of something...
Yes? Any Idea?

Yeah~ we have the cash now!! 



No need Thank you~

Let's Sail to Wonderland~


To search for The legendary MOnster!! 
Monster with head as its Hand!!


I admit that we are kind of CRAZY!!




This is The LEGENDARY ICE CREAM of Logos Hope!!
P/s: A bit melt~ xp

It's Ice Cream Time~

Dropping Saliva!!

Makan~ makan~ makan~

F5- Boys over Ice cream






 
Big Cookies~




The sun set with Logos Hope~
It's Just Breathtaking~


I see... I feel... I touch.....
It's a great and fun experience for me of boarding on Logos Hope.
They not only bring Knowledge to different corner of the world, 
But Help and HOPE too.
This is the most important thing in Life - HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment