Nuffnang

Friday 30 December 2011

New Year Wishes

      It's last day of 2011!! Gosh.. Time flies... 
Too bad there won't be any New Year Eve celebration for me this year due to my finals is coming in just 4 day!!!



And another reason will be there aren't any New Year feel in Kota Kinabalu.
However, I don't really celebrate New Year eve in KL actually.
We will rather stay at home or go to some where high to watch the fire works.
P/s: really scare of the heavy traffic jam and the " snow flakes" there.
But i really miss the time watching fire works with my family.. T.T

Okay!
I have so many wishes for this coming New Year!!
Firstly, I hope to be a better person.
Being told by others that i'm a very 'distance' person. 
People just don't dare to come near me..
May be due to some unhappy experience, I tend to keep a distance with others "unrealized" by myself.
This coming New Year I hope i can minimize this "distance" feel and be a friendly person.
: )

I'm a very straight forward person.
Meaning... the way I talk..
May be some times I might hurt others feeling without realizing..
Actually I'm just joking but they can't get it ...
so misunderstanding occur..

Here, I would like to apologized to those who might hurt by me..
Really sorry for not being careful for my words.
I will try my best to change it..

But sometimes,
 i really feel that may be I will be happier just to be myself rather than pleasing other's thinking.

As quoted by Steve Jobs,

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's 

life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the 

results of other poeple's thinking. Don't let the noise of 

others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. "

So, i will just then be myself and I'm Happy with IT!!

And at last, due to some saying that 2012 will be the end of the world,
but I don't really sure whether the end is really coming.
But we should live as though there is no tomorrow!
We should live our life to fullest so that there will be no regrets!
Don't say that I will do it next time..
Cause there might be no NEXT TIME for you anymore!!
Not to scare you all, just...
 appreciate what you have now~
You might  be admiring what other's have that you don't have now
But actually, there might be others who are looking at you and admiring what you have now. 
So, be thankful for every thing you have now~

Be thankful for having Some 1 that love you~
Your family, friends and love ones~
Don't wait till the end of the world comes , then you only regret. 
This is a song that I feel very meaningful !

世界未末日 by 周杰伦 Jay Chou 



At last, I would like to say..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment