Nuffnang

Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Review Of 2011

        2011 is a Year which so many things happen. 
It is a year where I fall and learn to stand up again.
        2011 started with a harsh. 
I had appendix just before the Chinese New Year.
It was a very Painful experience!!
 I had 3 scars at my belly and yet it was a growing up experience for me as i had to learn to be brave.
The consequences were I can't eat any DELICIOUS FOOD  for CNY!!!!
Well, the month of March to May had been  Heart breaking months for me.
Yes, I'm back to single..
Very thankful to all my friends who stand by me and supported me for that period.

Super Thanks to My 2 sisters~
Love you Both!! 
Coming to May, it's the longest Sem break of all!!
We had Almost 3 months holiday!
I just love spending quality time with my Family~

Had a nice Genting Buffet Trip with my sister and her Boyfriend in May~

Went to Melaka with Friends In June

Working In Royal Selangor as tour guide for more than 2 months
Celebrating My sister's 21st Birthday in August


Had a nice Penang Trip with My Family During hari Raya.

Celebrating Moon cake Festival at home~

At last, getting Myself Galaxy S2 just before I went back to University.
And not forget to say that, Had my own 1st blog during the Holiday!!

My 2nd year of University begun in September!!

I get to celebrate my own 20th birthday with all my friends In Sabah~

Went to SST family day and Meet all my Cute little Juniors~

Went to Bon Odori in My University

Having Apk where we sold Hand made Cards.
~Fun and Meaningful Experience~

Becoming MC for Pesta Tiong Hwa Launching day

1st time spending Winter solstice with friends In Sabah!

Spending Christmas with friends too~ 
 And I even spent the last day of 2011 with my BEST FRIEND, Wei Ping too~

So, 2011 is a year where I grown up.
Excluded all the sadness in the beginning of the year,
It was actually an Awesome Year!!
It's a Year where I RISES from the POint where I Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment