Nuffnang

Tuesday 17 January 2012

New Wong Kok Restaurant~ Dim Sum Time~


Woo Hoo~ ~
At last all my paper have ended!!!
P/s: can see that I have a really serious Pimple Outbreak as the SIDE EFFECT of Final exam..
I'm going home~ i'm going home~ 
Tell the world I'm going home~~
But still went to have " HO Liao" before going back to KL~


Yesterday after getting my 1 Malaysia Book Vaucher,
 I decided to go to New Wong Kok Restaurant to have our brunch.
P/s: since we are the left over in Sabah , we have to pampered ourselves with " HO LIAO".

New Wong Kok is a Chinese Dim Sum located in Lot 21-23, WK Commercial Centre, Jln Bundusan, Penampang, KK.
P/s: we went there because I read  a travel blog mentioned that this is a MUST go restaurant if you in Sabah!


This is the only place that i feel that have some Chinese New Year feel in KK.
With the decoration, CNY song and the tang lung, really feel like I wan to sing :
"Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni~"
xp
Ok.. enough with my Craziness of CNY mood..
Lets have a look of the Dim sum~



What we have here are Xiu Long Pau, Tai Chi Gau and  Xiu Mai~
The Xiu Long Pau is quite soupy..
Tai Chi Gau is nice~ Love the fresh and big Prawn!
Xiu Mai i think is too big~ xp


And here come the Famous Lau Sa Pau!!


Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang...
You can see the salted egg is bursting out when you have a bite!
The salted egg not too "fishy" , taste just nice like kaya salted egg~ 
There are still many Dim sum i haven't try yet such as Abalone Dim sum, Shark fin Dim sum..
Ok .. It's definitively going to be my next hang out place Next Sem!! 
At Last, I just wan to say that
I feel so EXCITED for Going Home soon!!!
~ 2 days to back to KL~

No comments:

Post a Comment