Nuffnang

Monday 30 January 2012

Happy Chinese New year!!!

It's been a while for not updating my blog.
I'm too busy with Chinese New Year~
For this Chinese New Year, I just pass my Chinese New Year simply with my family,
 din't really go "bai nian" to get more 'ang pau'.

My parents~

My sister and I

We went to Kuantan to visit My dad's sister.
We had a 2 days 1 night trip in Kuantan~

My cousins and her family


My cute niece and nephew


My whole Kuantan trip was keep busy playing with them. 
My head really DIZZY with their " JIE JIE.. jie jie.. jie jie.."
They really like to "STICK" to my sister and I~
But they are really CUTE~~~

Had a great and delicious lunch with them~


My aunt have so many beautiful flower at their home yard~
Definitely can't lose this superb photographic time~ 





Few pictures of flower taken by me~
Before went back to KL, we went to Kemaman, Terengganu to taste the famous Otak-otak~
P/s: I will blog about that next time~ :)

We also went to the beach with a weird name called  Pantai Teluk Mak Nik~


It's actually a protection area for sea turtle during the night~

My family - with crazy post by my brother~ xp

My mom and dad~ so romantic~
P/s: please ignore the rubbish behind them~
After satisfy enjoying the sea breeze, it's time to go home~


Sunset while on the way back to KL

Feel good to travel with my family again~
At last,
Happy Chinese New Year to all~

No comments:

Post a Comment