Nuffnang

Friday 13 January 2012

Holiday Mood ON.. But Final haven't Finish...

        
  Holiday mood arise 
when listened to CNY song..
when all my friend finished their exam...
when my friends posted in Fb that they were counting down hours to go home..
when my friends packing their luggage..
when my friends going to air port..
when they reached hometown and posted "HOME SWEET HOME"
WHY AM I STILL HAVEN'T FINISH EXAM?!
1 more paper to go...
Despite all the "uneasy" feeling,
still i had a nice last outing with my best friend before she went back to hometown.

Went to Mcd for Prosperity Burger~
Significant CNY fast food~

Curly Fries~ My favourite ~

Yummy~


CNY  coming really soon..
But Please don't wish me Happy Holiday yet..
Cause My holiday still haven't start !
~5 more days back to Kl~


No comments:

Post a Comment