Nuffnang

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Me from Past to Present

Looking back at my photo album, 
I really feel that I do change alot!!!

This is a photo taken during 2005 when i was 14 yrs old~ xp


This was taken during my Lower 6 in 2008 when i was 17 yrs old.
Whatt I only can say is my lower 6 life really CRAZY!!

This photo was taken during my 18th Birthday in 2009.
Not much changes during form 6.

And as crazy as lower 6~


This is me during  1st sem of University in 2010 when i was 19th yrs old.
P/s: I look so... "leong" during the 1st week when University started! xp

This was taken by the end of 1st sem.
What can I say is...
I change a lot since entering University~ xp


This is me in 2011 when i was 20 yrs old~

This was taken during the last day of 2010.

I still do not have any picture for 2012 due to the final exam..
I just "hide" at home.
So, do you think I change a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment