Nuffnang

Sunday 18 March 2012

The Ended of Pesta Tiong Hwa 2012

For quite a time I didn't really on facebook and update my blog.
This is due to for that period of time, 
I was super Duper busy with Pesta Tiong Hwa.
Busy selling tickets at town, in library, 
room to room selling in Kampung, 
having road show,
having carnival day,
and at last 
Malam Kemuncak Pesta Tiong Hwa.
Off course, lots of "unpleasant" thing sure will occur among members of this big event.
But despite that, I have earned many friendship and experience in the process too.
I meet a group of "Crazy" publicity unit members.
Introducing Pesta Tiong Hwa Craziest Unit:
PUBLICITY!!!

Guess where did we take this photo?

The answer is:
INSIDE LIBRARY!!!!
Again crazy idea~ 
Others keep looking at us while we taking these photo~
I remember from the silence during the first meeting to the craziness that we had together. 
Well, we are happy big family~
We back up each other when something happens.
Publicity Rocks!!
We have many works to do before the Pesta Tiong Hwa.
It's tiring but we mange to fun some fun in it~

Poor Sue Ann~~
Bullied by us~

Through this event, I also have the chance to be a emcee~~
So, I became the emcee for Launching day, Road show and Carnival day for Pesta Tiong Hwa.
If you never try, you will never know the possibilities that you can make~
Never thought that I can be a emcee too~
But it is really fun and I LOVE it now!
Hope that next time I can be emcee again for other event~ 

~Road show in Kampung E cafe~
Being a emcee, the first criteria is :
You must talk craps even when there aren't any one bother to listen to you.
You must learn to "Siok Sendiri". xp
P/s: As people just eat their own dinner and don't even bother what we are doing.
But luckily still have my members that supported me and Siok with me~

Then, I became the Emcee for Carnival day too~
A much bigger event than launching day and road show.
But I enjoyed it too~
P/s: Actually feel quite happy when people give me some compliment that I'm actually quite good in emceeing~ xp
The boss of Lo Han Ko stall even give me free drinks for that.
Hehehe~

This time I became the Mandarin Emcee as my partner doesn't speak Chinese well.
P/s: I'm the English Emcee for Launching day and Road Show.
But I also speak in Malay as well~
P/s: learn from Tv when there was Sure Heboh carnival~ xp
Not bad at All!!



Our Publicity Ticket Booth decorated by my team "randomly".
Not bad right?

Thank god that it's a sunny day during Carnival day.
It's only rain during late noon.

Taking photo with Cos play Urus Setia girls~



Still we are having fun even we are super tired when the night falls.
Have a really great time with them during the Carnival day.
Especially when we dance together during the rain along Big Bang song.
Although others are looking at us as though we are crazy,
but we just don't care cause we are having fun with that!!
That's Publicity Spirit!!


The day of Malam Kemucak have reached.
The day started badly when I met a pervert at bus stop while I waiting for bus.
He actually showed and played with his "THING" in front of me which make me super angry and tried to hit him with my bottle.
At last I took out my pepper spray then  only he left quickly..
P/s: So regret that I didn't manage to spray it on him!

It's a long day for us.
I'm on duty to sell tickets at the entrance.
A Crazy and Busy day!!!
But we still having fun as to release our stress~
YUP!! Crazy Photo again~

Sue Ann is kicking Ivy into The wishing WELL!!!
Crime scene!!

Taking photo with the Dragon decoration~

We are mimicking a performer that sang Theresa Teng's song during the performance~


We are the witches of Dragon~~~

 At last, group photo of Publicity after Pesta Tiong Hwa ended.
Others have blame us for not working as they do not see what we have done.
But from the crowd, we know that we actually works very hard!!!
P/s: My friends even said that we very "BOK" as we visited each room in Kampung for at least twice to sell tickets.

I'm proud of Publicity!!!
Love You Guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's very hard to judge whether you had done a good job... but hopefully there is some improvement on next time, it's all about learning

    ReplyDelete