Nuffnang

Tuesday 24 July 2012

BonOdori 2012 Shah Alam

Japanese dancing, Japanese Food, Japanese Kimono,
Beautiful Girls!!!!
Oh, It's BonOdori again!!!

This year I'm lucky to be able to attend the BonOdori Festival in Shah Alam during my holidays~
Although I live in KL for so many years, I never attended any of this BonOdori before!
So, this year I wont Miss out this colourful festival again!!
I attended this fun festival with my sis and her friends~



The first thing I saw when I reached the stadium : Girls with Kimonos!!!



Spotted a Leng Zai with Kimono too~ Xp


Besides dancing and shows, Japanese also picnic during the festival!
They even brought their own mat to sit and rest on it.

Another attraction of BonOdori will be the Japanese food sold here by many different stalls such as Sushi King, Sakea Sushi and many more.

The queue was so long for each of the stall..
However the food was in really small portion and not really tasty...

Rice ball

Unagi bento

Chicken bento

Sea food Egg Pizza

Red bean rice.. The worst rice I ever tried...
It was hard and tasteless..  No one wants to finish the poor rice~ XP







After our stomach fulled, it was the time for the main event- Dancing!!!
The crowd started to gather around the stage and SO music started!!!


Dancing is fun when you get to dance Crazily with a bunch of friends~
It was an amazing experience to dance with lots of people surrounding the stage~
Music~ Dance~ Sweat~
Love it!!!
We also try out the Kimono outfit too~
Do we look Kawaii?


Cheng Mun like a BOSS!

Woody so windy!!!


Pretty sis~

Hong hong trying to wear a Kimono that don't fit~


Pity woody and Kimono Tham~

At last, me in Kimono~

My sister, Donica~

The girls

All of us~

The Bling bling couple

My favourite shot of the day~




After staying at home for so long, 
I feel good to be able to come out to a breath and have a look at the world out there.
Still Happy Holiday!!!!

1 comment: