Nuffnang

Sunday 1 July 2012

My New Camera Lumix GF5

Finally It's Holiday~
I felt so good to back in KL and back in home! ^^v
Just bought a new camera in Low Yat for my Final Year Project.

I bought the new Lumix GF5 with twins lens.
It is an upgraded version of GF3.
I just love the touch screen where I can just select the point that I wish to focus by just pointing on the screen~
I can  simply take photos which require high skill by just switching to its scene mode.
Here are some test photo taken using GF5:



 I just love the clear night mode which make the photo look like day even taken in night!
P/s: the photo will look like day light if you push the flash up rather than facing the object.

As usual my sis will be my testing subject~
These were photo taken when My sis 3rd anniversary with her boy friend~
Testing 1,2,3~


I'm the Paparazi~

Crazy me~

He arrived!!! This is my favourite shot!

le man~

Stay sweet ya~

Feel so happy to have my GF5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment