Nuffnang

Friday 15 June 2012

Fukurou Japanese Restaurant

After long period of exam week,
finally I found some time to have a rest and to eat good food to release my stress.


My coursemate and I went to Furokou Japanese Restaurant to celebrate Sing Ping's belated birthday.
I love the Owl cartoon as their logo~ So cute~


It was located in Damai, Kota Kinabalu.
P/s: Opposite of Wisma Damai Point


It has a modern touch interior design with matching of white, black and green colour.




Great lighting too creating a romantic yet comfortable environment.

 Let's have a look at the menu~
They offered variety of sets meal promotion besides ala carte.


This is the sushi and sashimi set meals.


What I recommended was this rice set!
The size of the set meal was big and came with many side dishes.


They are offering free 1 side dish by buying 1 set meals promotion now!


This is the size of 1 set meal.
P/s: adding on cawan mushi for set lunch for only RM3.00!


Tempura Moriawase set for RM20.90.
The tempura are made of fresh prawn which were very crispy.
RM5.00 will be charge if you ordered garlic rice.
If you do not wan garlic rice, you can just stay with white rice.


Tori Teriyaki set for RM17.90.
P/s: Chicken meal.


Side dishes for set meal.
Love this sea weed dish~

This is the free side dish.
Shake Mayo Temaki ( cooked salmon hand roll)
I like the rice of the hand roll..
It taste sweet~


This is one of the free dish too,
Wan Sushi ( Braised fish on Wantan skin).
The fish and rice inside were so soft and surrounded by crispy wantan skin~
This was so YUMMY!!


Cha Soba for RM12.90.
This is an interesting way to eat noodles.
You dip the cold noodles into its special sos~
It was a refreshing dish~


Gyuniku Udon for RM18.90.
This was what I ordered.
I like the taste of soup and there's a lot of beef slices in it!!


See how big is the size of the udon!


At last the meals ended with a free pudding dessert~
It was so full and yummy lunch we had here!

This was the resit and price for 4 person meals.

Some pictures of me and my coursemates:



Sing Ping, the belated birthday girl~


Miss Khew who did not wan to show her face~

And off course my selca picture~ xp



Business  hour of Fukurou Japanese Restaurant.
Address: 
Block B, Lot 19, Ground Floor, Damai Point, Luyang 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Out fit of the day








1 comment: