Nuffnang

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Wei Ping's 22th Birthday~

5th of June is the first day of my final started...
Everyone was busy studying and "dizzying"..
But...
What?! It's My BEST Friend Birthday too!!!
Yup!! It's Wei Ping's 22th Birthday!!


This is the Preety Birthday Girl~
Feel quite sorry for her as my plan of inviting her friends to celebrate together do not worked out..
It's exam time..
Every one busying study...
Although others were not showing up, I must celebrate her first birthday in Sabah for her!
So, we went to One Borneo nearby my Uni by bus right after our exam finished.


We went for a movie- Snow white and Huntsman.
The couple beside us share a jacket, and wei ping and I share a jacket too~ 
wakakakkaka~
It's quite rare for us to go outing just the two of us.
But actually it's very FUN~
Enjoy the sisterhood time~
P/s: With no boys around~ xp


We even bought the same Hello Kitty frame~


Then, we went for Sushi King for dinner~
Although we do no have cake, we still enjoy this Birthday celebration dinner very much~


My favourite~


Wei Ping's Favourite~


This prove that Girls really don't eat much..
Only 6 plates~


It's time to unwrapped the present~
P/s: Shock face? xp


Yeah~ She like the earing I chose for her~
Happy~ :)
P/s: transmitting my obsession toward earing to her too~ xp

And here are all the SELCA picture we took:








It's the first time being so late to wait for bus.
It's already 8.30pm and I still waiting the bus to start moving..
Luckily got a "Kind" friend that willing to fetch me home after I reach Wei Ping's hostel.


I had a great day with Wei Ping~
Thanks for being My best friend and always be there for me~
Love Ya~ <3
And
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PING~


No comments:

Post a Comment