Nuffnang

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Crazy and Tired Weeks...


Final is just around the corner...
It's next week!!!
Going to be crazy lately with the only 3 days study "days" and whole bunch of assignment, lab report and insects identification!!!


I need to identify over 50+ insects specimen!!!
Id till wan faint already.. >...<
That's is the faint of a 3 years course study...
Every thing pack together... 
24 hours are just not enough.. 

Beside all this current "Problem",
I'm also "worrying" bout my Final Year Project which starts soon in July..
Ya... while others enjoying their long sem break ,
I will be going up Kinabalu park and Masilau for 1 week field work for each coming month..
Still finding accompanies to go field work with me..
Any one interested to stay in forest for 1 week?
Hiking up 1000 feet, sleeping in camp and cooking your own food?
Not to forget helping me out to carry out field work..
This time I works on birds where I compare the diversity of birds of low altitude with high altitude..
I should stop mumbling bout my "Problem" and continue to rush my lab report!! 

2 comments:

  1. wow~ haha it seems interesting but very tired~ lolx anyway, add oil lah ^^

    ReplyDelete