Nuffnang

Sunday 4 November 2012

Brother's BIG day

During last September 2012, my Brother, Brian Kan have taken a BIG step into a whole new level of life with his beloved, Shiro.

They have chosen to take their vow as legally husband and wife at Thean Hou temple, Selangor.
It is a temple full of Chinese traditional design.
Well, let the picture tell the story~

Diamond Ring~~~


Will You Marry Me? 
I DO~ <3

Caring sister helping my bro to tidy his outfit~
Bro, You grown up already!!!

The man of the day first time wearing a suite ~ xp
He was so SO SO Nervous~ hahahaha


Cousin came and support!!!
Calm down man!

It is the time!!!

Signing ceremony

Legally Husband and Wife!

Taking Their Vow~

At last, exchanging wedding ring~
Say Hi to my Fresh new family member- My Sister in Law!!!

Parents from both sides

You may kiss the Bride~

Got wedding photo feel right? hehehe

Now some random photo of my family~

Happy Mom and Dad~
Our son has become a man!!!

Loving couple~ 
When is your time ar? xp

My Sister~ Donica~

Me and my sis~
I don't have much photos of me that day cause I'm the photographer.
But it's okay, cause My Bro and My sister in law were the MAIN character of the day~

Gor, after your marry please don't forget your two cute little sister!
Well, this is just the signing ceremony. 
Now I'm looking forward to their real wedding day!!!
I wan to be the pretty flower girl!!!


At last, Congratulation Bro~
You must stay sweet and live happily ever after~ <3


P/s: Don't forget to like my Blog Page on Facebook to know all the newest updates of my Blog ya~
And Follow me on Nuffnang-X if you are using Android or Iphone~
Thanks~




8 comments: