Nuffnang

Tuesday 18 December 2012

My FM KK 2nd Birthday Bash: Fun Together!!!

It's been a while since the last blog post.
I was super busy with my thesis, lab reports, assignments and BIRD watching...
My friends even complained bout me of only busying taking photos of FOOD and BIRDS while keeping all the 'potential' guys away.... 
Anti-socializing... @.@
Finally I have a chance to mingle around with my friends again in 
MY FM KK 2nd Birthday Bash @ UMS!!!!


Finally a fun party to take a breath from all the hectic bird watching schedule~
Well, Thanks to Nuffnang for inviting me to this event and giving me free X-zone tickets!
With this great event, for sure I brought along my sisters and have fun with me~


Lovely Wei Ping with me~
Finally a chance to use our make ups as we abandon them for quite some time! xp


This time, I brought along Kelly too~
This was actually our first hang out for this Semester!!!
Really did not meet her for a very LOooooog Time!

OKOK~ It's time for the SHOW!!!
All the photos were taken using my Lumix GF5 with 45-200mm lens.

The show started with the appearance of the MY FM KK Dj with their SHOCKING " Lady GAGA" look and Gentle man look!

The crowd get wild when the appearance of  Ah Beng, Ah Lian and Ah Hian!!!
The famous Morning Crew DJs of My FM!!!
Wao~ It was my first time meeting them in person after listening to them for so long~
They were so so SO Funny!!!


The floor was shaken by the Original's of Orang Sabah Style!!!
One of the most famous Gangnam parody in Malaysia~


Next, the hot performance from Aric Ho singing 王者风范!
He dance very well!!!




She is PINK! If you watch 华人星光大道, for sure you know her!
She represented Malaysia to compete in this international singing competition!
Sweet girl with powerful voice~

Woo~ Woo~ The performance by Kit Teo, 张起政 turning the Dewan Chanselori into a gigantic K room singing his song " 说爱了"!
He is so good looking~~ <3


Next up, The cute BBF who have lots of Small little Fans!!!
The kid beside me keep asking his papa: " When will BFF come out?"
What amazed me was almost all the kids standing besides me know how to sing their whole 'BFF' song!!!


Solo performance of  JY 赵洁莹 singing 掉了showing her singing talent as 
the top 3 of 华人星光大道.


It was followed by the solo performance of Geraldine singing 你还是要幸福~
Again~~~ Karaoke time!!!


This pink hair lady make the crowd scream!!!!
Jane Huang who is from Taiwan, singing her song of 只怕想家。


只怕想家... A song which sing into the heart of many students that left home and study abroad.. 
A song that makes my tears flow non-stop...

Finally the performance from the Charming Price, Evan Yo!!!

His song " I Can" or 我可以, again turned the whole hall into a gigantic K room!!!
But a funny thing was, those little kids beside me were showing their confused face as they did not know this song!!!
Well, It's a HIT song three to four years back during my time of Form 6 and every one knows it...
OK... This is call GENERATION GAP! xp

All I can say is He is really a charming person and now most of the girls in UMS that went to the event are CRAZY bout him now!!!
Well, I'm one of them too!!!

After the event,  Thanks to Nuffnang, I get the chance to "meet and Greet" with the DJs and singer at the backstage!
So sad that I was standing so far away from Evan Yo and Kit Teo.... 
And I did not have the chance to take personal photo with them.. :(


Overall, My FM KK 2nd Birthday Bash was a good show and a Great Success!!!
We really enjoy ourselves " screaming" whole night~ 
Again thanks to Nuffnang for inviting me to this great event!


No comments:

Post a Comment