Nuffnang

Saturday 8 December 2012

My New Lens Panasonic 45-200mm Lens

Ola~
Finally I manage to squeeze some time to blog~
Being super busy with my thesis writing lately... @.@

If you guys followed my FB or instagram, then you will notice that I bought myself a new lens!
It is the Panasonic 45-200mm lens!!!
Well, at first I don't really have the intention to buy this type of telelens as they are super expensive!!!
The price for 1 lens can buy a new camera already!!!
However, I met a friend who owns a Lumix GF1 and he is selling off extra second hand lens for lumix.
He is selling other stuff too~ 
The lower price of a 2nd hand lens really tempted me and with it I can actually shoot birds!!!
At last, being unable to resist the temptation.. I bought the lens!!!
Well, I bought it with RM600...
Half of the price for a new lens!!!
At last I can shoot photos of birds~
And here are some photo that I shoot with my new lens~
Most of them were wild life photography as I shoot them during my Field work for my Final Year Project.

Yellow-vented Bulbul
You can found them perching on the poles or wire around your neighborhood ~

Squirrel in Tun Fuad Stephens park, Bukit padang~

Pacific Swallow in Tun Fuad Stephens park, Bukit padang~

A strayed dog I spotted in the Tun Fuad Stephens park, Bukit Padang

Kids playing sand at Tanjung Aru Beach.

Little Egret spotted searching for food along the shore~
Well, Kota Kinabalu is known as the city of Egret as you can spot groups of egret almost everywhere here~

Olive-backed Sun bird in Prince Phillips Park, Tanjung Aru.
A small bird feeding on nectar which is common in garden or coastal scrub.

Blue-naped Parrot in Tanjung Aru beach.
If you heard a very noisy bird call when you visit Tanjung Aru beach, then you can have a look on top of the tree above you.
You may spot few parrots feeding on the fruits of the tree.

You might ask: Why most of the pictures are birds?
Well, I doing my thesis on birds,
so I have to snap their picture to put in my thesis~
Hope you guys like my photo eventhough I'm not really pro in this.
:)

1 comment: