Nuffnang

Saturday 15 September 2012

Santola Bar Cafe, Kota Kinabalu

Yup!!! It's about food again~
Blogging bout this makes me hungry again!!
The story begin when I saw a facebook post of a tempting Ice-cream shared by Hayden Chan on the other day.
 The Santola Affogato, the prefect tea break in a hot hot summer evening.


Since that day, the word of "Affogato.. Affogato.. Affogato..." keep spinning in my mind.
So, Chan and I decided to go tried out this tempting looking Ice-cream of Santola Bar Cafe.


Without fancy decorations on the outside, The Santola Bar Cafe is well "hidden" in the Kelombong Industrial area.
Not really a well known place especially for UMS students.
It is actually located inside a Coffee factory of Cap Kuda, Hock Lee Coffee Powder Factory.




So, lets have a peak inside~

This is what we came for!!!!
The Santola's Heavenly ice-cream!!!



~The Santola Affogato for RM7.90~
A combination of creamy vanilla ice-cream, mini-cone and the Ristretto sauce...
It's really melt my heart away with its "Mochalicious"!!!
I strongly recommend this if you love Coffee!!!


This is what I have ordered that day- Affogato Triple C for RM7.25~
It is the combination of Chocolate ice-cream, Chocolate chips and at last pour it with Chocolate sauce!!!
It's just Prefect for a Chocoholic like me~


Yumyum~ I feel like licking the whole glass after I finished it to prevent any wastage!! 

The hungry food blogger, Hayden is in the house~




Besides the Affogato, they are famous with their coffee too.
 You will be surrounded with the strong refreshing coffee smell as you enter the cafe.
Definiently will have a try next time~














The cafe was full even after 3pm!!!
Seems like it is really a great hang out place for tea-break~

The cafe opens on Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm 
and Sunday only for 12pm to 4pm.
So it is close at night.... 
The first time I went there was during Sunday after 4pm and it was close.. T.T
So, do aware of the operating hours if you don't want to get disappointed like me.

Address: 
Santola Bar 29, Jalan Kilang, Sedco Industrial Zone, Kelombong, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.


To look for it, you just have to look for the golden horse logo of Cap Kuda Coffee.
P/s: It is in the same building.



In my own opinion, I really do think that this is the best Ice-cream dessert in Town~
OH!!! I'm craving for it again!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment