Nuffnang

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Saturday Outing= Dim SUM+ PC Fair+ Fiesta Cahaya

1st of all, I would like to say sorry Guys for not updating my blog for quite sometimes...
My friends started to ask me why didn't I update my post..
I'm just too busy with whole bunch of Lab reports and assignment and Midterms..
Hectic week... Not enough sleep for quite sometimes...
But still I would like to blog bout the quality time i spent with my bestiest last saturday.


I had a date with Wei Ping and Lao Da a.k.a Shun Chern~ 

We start our day with The Aquarium of UMS .
Haha~ cause Wei Ping never been there before..
It such a humiliating that we as students of UMS never been to the famous Aquarium that all the tourist would like to visit in our University...


P/s: despite that, I actually never been to ODEC beach in my own University yet~ xp
Ya... My university have our own beach located within the University...
May be next time I will find sometime to pay the beach a visit~

Then we went to have Dim Sum as our brunch.
Ya.. It's the Dim Sum restaurant that I blog before..
New Wong Kok Restaurant. 
Wei Ping started to grumble that we haven't brought her to eat Dim Sum yet..
So, we are here~

The abalone Dim sum that I miss it during my last visit.
And can't miss the Lao Sa Pao too!! still super Love it!!


This is the Ha Gao ,Prawn Dim sum that I had been craving for a long time ago..
I keep looking at the Dim Sum troli to search for it~
For me, if didn't eat Hap Gao means didn't eat Dim Sum!!!
After eat till Stomach almost burst, we proceed to Picom Pc fair In KK.
The complex was full of people and it was so hard to find a parking site..
Really is "People Mountain People Sea" ~ xp


I bought myself a 3in1 Canon Pixma Printer which is the main reason we are out that day..
Just can't bear to go everywhere just to find a printer to print out my assignment anymore.
Besides that,  I also bought a G-shark speaker~ 


It was so cheap that it was only RM19!!!
Wei Ping also bought one too with different colour.
Then in the night, we went to Feista Cahaya held in Dewan Chanselor.
It is actually a program carried out to introduce the Indian Culture to UMS students and also the public..


It is actually all about dancing...
The program for the whole night is just dancing.. Dancing... DANCING...
Of course they are the dance of different ethnic of India...
I quite amaze with the stamina of those dancers as they dance from the beginning to the end..
And trust me.. Indian Dance is so TIRING...
Keep Jumping here and there and Shaking all the way..
But some how, we don't really understand the story line of their dance as they are mostly Indian Traditional folks and goddess story that I don't really know bout it..
Sorry for Losing my Attention!!! >.<



The stage..

This is what we do while losing our attention.. Camwhore!!

Epic fail group camwhore~
Kelly and Lao da seems like ghost~

~3 girls taking photo with the decorations~

Happy to spent time with my bestiest~ <3

This is how I spent my Saturday~
 Kind of last gathering before the coming semester break..
Very sad that I can't be home for this coming holiday because I have Field trip during the holiday..
I have to enter the forest for 1 week without any reception and Internet!!!!
Hope that I can survive through this..
Wish me LUCK~

No comments:

Post a Comment