Nuffnang

Sunday 30 September 2012

21st Birthday Celebration 2.0

My second round of Birthday celebration was held in Windbell Steamboat Restaurant @ Tanjung Aru.
This time I celebrated with the SSMP's guys as one of them has the same birthday as me~

Mr Blue is the 25th September baby too~

On that day, we were bad luck as we lost our way while finding the "remoted" restaurant. 
It was so hard to find it as it was way far away from the main road of Tanjung Aru..
Not only that, thing get even worst when strong wind and heavy rain strike us when we reached the restaurant....
We got all soaked when umbrella seems didn't help at all...
Wei Ping became Zoku of Dragon Ball when she came out of the car~ XD
Her long long hair "fly" up straight after being blew by the strong wind!
Well, every one was basically wet during the celebration~ xp
But, we were still happy and having fun here~



The only girls that night~


Lets skip to the exact day of my Birthday..
Didn't really celebrated it as I was having class in the morning and lab in the noon..
But still manage to have a great lunch with my friends in Kenny Rogers @ 1B.

Whole table full of CHICKEN~

Every ones seems busy playing with their phone... :-/

Hehe~ Muffin as the "birthday cake" without the candles...
So, after my molecular biology lab, I went to a little celebration with my course mate, Hidayah~

So, we just have a tea time in Starbucks~

Thanks to Hidayah for accompany me on my birthday~
P/s: She has a pair of big BIG eyes!!!

Pokka dots day~ we have matching outfit~
And it's just a coincident~
But don't really know why quite a number of strangers said "Gangnam style" to us when we pass by...
Does Pokka dots have any thing to do with Gangnam style?


And here are the birthday presents that I received~

Lovely Earings~

Benedetti Bag from my dad~

CR2 Heels from my mom~
It's time to have my own heels for a 21 year old young lady~

Handmade present from Kelly~

And finally a key necklace that I bought for myself~


At last, I would like to thank all my friends and family who wish and celebrated my birthday~
And Happy Birthday to myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment