Nuffnang

Monday 10 September 2012

Grand opening of Party Play Lifestyle Cafe Gaya Street

Back to Sabah for more than a week now~
During this free period, I followed a food blogger, Hayden Chan  for food hunting around KK~
And he invited me to the grand opening of Party Play @ Gaya on 8 of Sep 2012.
I feel really exciting bout it as it really "open" my eyes!

So this is the third branch of Party Play Lifestyle Cafe in KK town and it is now at Gaya Street!!
Most of the KK people know bout this cafe as it served the best dessert in town~
P/s: I love their Chocolate Fondant!!!



 Stepping into the cafe, the first impression was "WAO~ Nice decoration~".




It has a fun vintage style in every corner around the cafe.
Comfortable yet romantic~

Opps~ There is a special entrance for Little Mouse too~



Oh ya! There is a bar corner too in the cafe~ 

Classy~ 


Once I reached, I was served with a glass with red wain with free flow.
P/s: feel so lucky~  hehehehe*evil smile*
The food was served in Buffet style.
And here is it:




Macaroni and Lamb Chop


Unagi Terriyaki pizza~ Love this!!


And the most important: Dessert!!!


There was dance performance during that night too.
Street dance that really performed beside the street~ xp


And live band too~
I really love their voice and harmonics~
definiently  will come back to watch their performance~


Spotted me? hehehehe
It was the first time for me to be introduced as a blogger...
Feel a bit shy as I was not a " pro" nor famous blogger.
But, I do really have fun meeting lots of people there~



Listening to the lovely harmonic of live band and have a sip of wain,
 a great way to spend your wonderful night in Party Play~
Not only that, it was also a great choice to throw a party with a bunch of friend here
 or even a Yam Cha session or small gathering with your friends here.
Adress:
Party Play,
Jalan Gaya, Kota Kinbalu, Sabah.
P/s: It was just located opposite the BB cafe.

1 comment: