Nuffnang

Wednesday 26 September 2012

My 21st Birthday's First Celebration~

Happy Birthday to Me~
Happy Birthday to me~ Happy Birthday to Jessie~
Happy Birthday to me~
I'm officially 21st year old now!!!
Didn't really get to throw a Party to celebrate my 21st Birthday..
But only manage to celebrate it with a bunch of friends in a "small scale"...

I wore a dress to  celebrate my Birthday this year~
P/s: my dress was keep in the cupboard for so long! Finally a chance to wear it~
This year, I celebrated my birthday early with my friends as my real birthday which is 25th of sep fall on weekdays.
We all have class the next day.. :(

My first Pre-birthday celebration was held in Newly opened Party Play @ Gaya Street.
The last time I went there was during the opening ceremony of Party play 
but I didn't really get to try out their food as the food was served in Buffet style that day.
And here are the food that I "feed on" during that night~

Unagi Pizza~

Thai style of Spaghetti~
Not sure the name of this Spaghetti...
But I have to say that THis Really Taste GOOD!!!!
P/s: Wei Ping ordered this but I keep on "stealing" from her plates! Xp

Roasted Duck Tortilla..
Erm... For me, this taste a bit weird...
Taste like Duck with Cempedak sauce???

Party play Sandwiches~

Ice-cream with Waffles~
Although I'm full by that time, but there's always a stomach for dessert~

And at last Chocolate Fondant as my Birthday cake~
It really surprised me when the waiter brought out the cake and sang Birthday song..
I thought it was for the neighbouring table as they clapped their hand since the beginning..
Then I only realized it's for me~~~  Dumb Me!!

Surrounded by two Big and Tall Guy!!!


Thank you Wei Ping, Hayden Chan and Yoong Lim for celebrating my Birthday~


 This is my first Birthday celebration~ 
More Birthday post coming soon~~
So, stay Tune!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment