Nuffnang

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Krabi Thai Restaurant, Setapak KL

I'm back to Kota Kinabalu!!!
Sorry for din't really update my blog during the holiday..
 I was too busy working and too tired to open my lappy.. xp
Well, since i'm back to KK one week earlier before class started I will update my blog more frequently.
So, now I will blog bout things that I do during my holiday~
So let's tune back to the time when my sis brought home 3 coupons from Krabi Thai Restaurant.



So, we decided to go there to have a lunch as it was just near my home and I never try the food there before.


Krabi Thai is a newly opened restaurant in Setapak area.
It is located at the second floor of the new PV128 which gives the customer a superb city view.



The environment of this restaurant is good and comfortable.
So let' have a look of the Thai food served here!
I was going for the set lunch offer for RM9.90~


Green Curry 
a highly recommended dish from the customers.
The green curry was thick and very spicy.
My mouth and tongue heated up immediately once I had a sip of the curry.
If you like spicy food, you will sure love this green curry~   


Tom yam 
This is the dish that I like the most in Krabi Thai!
The spicy of this Tom yam appeared only after when it goes down your throat!
Thumbs up for it!!!!

Petai Shrimp Rice 
The shrimps were fresh and a mouth full of the petai smell.
For petai lovers, you can have a try on this dish~

Butter Shrimp rice
It taste almost like chinese shrimp rice and taste quite good too.
The shrimps were fresh but i feel that the portion of this dish was quite small.
There were only four shrimps served in one dish.
So, better go for the dish with soup as there are more 'material' available.

Every set lunch comes with a glass of Thai tea or Ice lemon tea.


Overall, the food in Krabi Thai is quite nice and the price is affordable.
If you looking for new food to eat around Setapak area, Krabi Thai may be a good place to dine in.

Address:
2-1, 2nd Floor, Platinum Mondrain PV128, Jln Genting Klang, Setapak, KL.
P/S: It is in the same building of 不见不散 cafe.




No comments:

Post a Comment