Nuffnang

Thursday 6 October 2011

It's 2nd YEAR!!! The Begining of Whole New ME~


        It's been a month since my second year of university have started.. Such a busy month! I have moved out from my university hostel and rented a room outside. The life of staying outside the hostel is not a bed of roses.. It is a completely different life and surrounding!
       Despite of having the advantages such having the opportunity to cook ourselves, but still transportation is one of the main problem. The university bus only arrive in selected hour and if you miss it... U WILL BE DOME!!! But thanks to my roommate, I can skip this hectic hour of waiting for bus by siting her car to classes. As for times when i needed to take bus to class by my own, then i will just keep note of the time of bus that will be arriving~



      Starting for the second year, I have a whole new look with my new hair style and clothing style~ I have cut my long curl hair and have a fluffy and airy hair~ Hope this will make me look younger~ P/s: feel my selves very old if compared with all the cute little juniors~ xp Feel happy when my friend say she can't recognize me after so long we never met~ :)
 
      Not only that, starting for this semester, i decided to make more friends and enroll my selves in more activities such as pesta Tiong Hwa and green pulse society. P/s: which i have been so inactive during first year.. Xp Need to gain more experience now and enjoy my university life to the fullest!!
 
   So now i will say good bye to the old me!! Say good bye to all the sadness!! And now I will Proudly to invite The Whole New Me With A great Smile!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment