Nuffnang

Friday 7 October 2011

Scientist Or Artist?!

     
         When we say about scientist, what comes in your mind? May be you will say sure it has nothing to do with arts. Then YOU ARE WRONG!!! I have been  drawing drawing and DRAWING  since the starting of my lab work!
     
       So far i have attended  my Animal diversity lab and plant diversity lab and both of them required us to draw the life specimen and the cells! and the worst is we have to summit the lab report during our lab time! So first we have to observe the specimen then we have to draw it accordingly... With all the details! Feel regret that i never put much effort in my drawing class during my secondary school.. And i never get an "A" for my drawing..T.T We not only have to draw the slide from microscope but also Life specimen such as plants and Sponges..

     Due to the DRAWING stress, my class is unusually quite.. And a 3 hour lab has been extended to 4 hour lab... Causing me to be late for my Japanese class for almost 1Hour.. Due to that, i have to reschedule my class to some extra hour for my lab..


This is sponges~ You know sponge bob?

But this is what we have to draw... >.<



We have to observed the slides under microscope too.


 Then we need to draw the cell too .

                                         


 This is the tough one.. Do you noe how much time i used to draw this?!
                               


It just not easy for me....

    I think i have to brush up my drawing skill and may be i can be Artistic too~ P/s: It's hard to find any sense of art on me. xp Hope i will be ok with the coming lab report... It's vry STRESSFUL!!  HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment