Nuffnang

Wednesday 12 October 2011

SST Family DAY!!!!


         It's a sunny Day and it's SUNDAY~ What to do? Definitely it's time to enjoy and have fun~ It's SST family DAY!!!
     
         This year SST family have held in Lagoon Park Karambrunai where the connecting point of a river and the sea~ Guess if the water is salty or non-salty? The answer is It's SALTY!!  Why do i know it? Cause my senior has actually TASTE it!!
         
       During the family day, i  knew some of my cute little juniors and have a great time with them. I think i'm the only senior that actually mix with the juniors~ xp Have a great time chit chatting with them, playing water with them and play "monkey" ball with them~
     
       The sad thing is i missed the chance to play the banana boat on that day due to too many teams were on the waiting list and there were not enough time for us to play as the closing ceremony will be held soon. But it's never mind as we still enjoy our time that day~

Balloons prepared to Boom Juniors~
And I'm Into IT!!!


My cute juniors~

And they like to sing too~

The Guys of Biopem 1st year

And their feet!!

Girls of Biopem 1st year

And their creation



The seniors


And our legs



Star fish founded by juniors
Can't differentiate me from juniors right?

Group photo of Conservation Biology students

        The outcome of family day? I'm Tanned!!! and Three tiring days after that.. 1 day of family day used up my energy for the next 3 days.. But It's still FUN!!! Love My Uni LIFE!!

1 comment: