Nuffnang

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Happy 20th Birthday Jessie~~

     
 When it comes to my happiest moment then it is definitively my 20th BIRTHDAY BASH!!!  This was my first birthday that have been celebrated for the most time in my life~ I have celebrated my birthday for 4 TIMES in just 2 DAYS!!!
         My first birthday celebration took place during my birthday EVE with the 1018 geng~ That night they have prepared a warm n delicious Spaghetti  meal for me~ It was simple yet meaningful~ Thanks to all 1018 geng and their friends who have participated in my birthday celebration~ <3


Spaghetti by 1018 geng
1018 and friends~~

Special thanks to Leng Yeen Kuan~


       My second celebration took place during exactly 12am when my roommate, Lavi tried to give me a surprise~ But the funniest part was when she enter the room the candle on the cake gone off due to the fan~  xp It was not considered as a Fail surprise as i really do shock when she turned off the fan suddenly~ :D
Birthday cake by Miss Lavi~

Then another surprise was there were  fire works by that night!!! Feel super SUPer happy when i have the chance to see fire works during My birthday~ ^^v I'm So Lucky~


Lastly, my birthday celebration with my Besties~ 

We had a great dinner in Sabah Korea- a new korean BBQ restaurant in One Borneo. By that time, we are the only Malaysian in the restaurant as they were full with Koreans having their dinner there~ Due to lacking of experience in BBQing the meat, the kind Korean owner and his wife had kindly to demonstrate and helped us to prepare our food~ p/s: others in the restaurant BBQ their own food. They shown really good and warm services!!! thumbs up!!! The restaurant owner even came and asked for my birthday cake after we sang the birthday song! So i just gave him my half~ P/s: Weird.. But may be it's a korean custom?

The korean boss demonstrating how to BBQ

WAO~~~ Nice BBQ~~


Jason done a great job in cooking the BEEF!!!
So Yummy!!

Kimchi Soup!!!

The side dishes

Korean pan cake!!! nice too!!

It is Mr Blue Birthday too~




       After our dinner, we went to the beach near our university- Tanjung Lipat. It has been our custom to went there after any birthday celebration. We had great time Chitchatting and talking Craps there. Here i would like to say sorry to all the LOvers whowere dating there for making so much noise and doing crazy act there~ XP

   Conclusion, I have eaten 4 different cakes in just 2 days.. It will be fattening but it is still so fun and memorable!!! Thanks and Love u guys for giving my happiest moment in life~ <3





No comments:

Post a Comment