Nuffnang

Sunday 23 October 2011

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli 58

           It's shocked me when i got the tragic pass away news of Italian rider of Motor GP, Marco Simoncelli in tragic crash at today's Shell Advance Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang. May be many do not know bout him.. P/s: most of my friend actually do not know anything bout Motor GP.

He has a weird hair style.
          Simoncelli is a famous Motor GP rider with his weird hair and for his charismatic during racing. P/s: my brother and i always wonder how did he stuff all his hair in the helmet~This 24 year old racer is a very daring racer which doesn't afraid to make a past of any where on the race track. p/s: Although he is famous for always crash during the race. He is the former 250cc world champion and a talented and fast guy.
       Although I'm not a Great fan of his but still feel sad for his pass away.. R.I.P P/S: I'm a fan of Valentino Rossi! But still May his spirit be with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment